New DFA Location Address and Map (Near Mall of Asia Macapagal Boulevard)

For those who got used to going to DFA in Libertad, Pasay City, I would just like to inform you that they have moved to a new place that is more comfortable and bigger in space to accommodate the growing number of passport applicants and problems.

In line to this, I am posting here the new DFA location address and map so that if you are to look for online information on how to get there, you immediately have a guide that you can use and download. See new DFA map below.


New DFA Map and Location Near Mall of Asia - DFA Consular Office: ASEANA Business Park, Bradco Avenue corner Macapagal Boulevard, Paranaque City

2 comments:

lloyd said...

hi!! Good day!! I just want to know on how can I set my appointment/ schedule of applying a passport on your office.I'm new applicant.please email me at lloydgilbertm@yahoo.com
thank you!!

sweetdent said...

in realtion to Australi Visa Tourist Application, How to get a Notarized Passport including the fee..

Enter Email Address for FREE DFA News Updates:

Delivered by FeedBurner