DFA New Passport Application: If Illegitimate Traveling with Father

If you are an illegitimate child and you are going to travel with your father only, there is a way that you can get your passport by complying with the following DFA passport application documents and papers.

Please be guided accordingly as the information below was taken straight from the official website of the DFA Manila, Philippines for a precise direction to those who might need it.

If Illegitimate, traveling with father
  • Affidavit Of Support and Consent from the mother
  • DSWD Clearance, original & photocopy
  • Original ID w/ signature or passport of mother
On the other hand, if you liked our posts here at DFA Online Philippines, please take time to subscribe to our feeds below for updates.

No comments:

Enter Email Address for FREE DFA News Updates:

Delivered by FeedBurner